Franschhoek’s iconic Haute Cabrière Restaurant & Terrace is well known for its unique location and breathtaking views. Set into the Franschhoek Mountain and overlooking the Valley, the soaring arches and the view over the cathedral-like Pinot Noir Barrel Maturation Cellar below offer an experience which is not to be missed. On sunny days, guests can enjoy the beautiful vistas over Franschhoek from the terrace, while on cool days a roaring fire creates a cosy atmosphere.
Haute Cabrière’s menu revolves around seasonal availability of produce, which is sourced locally or grown organically on the farm. The menu features classically prepared dishes, with modern twist on familiar flavours. Our chefs, Westley Muller and Nic van Wyk work closely with Cellar Master Takuan Von Arnim to create a true marriage of food and wine.Reservations
18 October 2016 – 30 April 2017
- Lunch: Tuesday – Sunday 12h00 to 15h00
- Dinner: Tuesday – Saturday 18h30 – 21h30
- Closed Mondays
Festive Season Hours
- Closed Friday 9 December – Annual staff function
- Closed Sunday 25 December – Christmas Day
- Closed Monday 26 December – Boxing Day
- Closed Saturday 31 December – Lunch bookings only until 13h00, Dinner bookings for NYE party only.
- Closed Sunday 1 January 2017 – New Year’s Day