01 January 2017 – 20 May 2017
- Lunch: Tuesday – Sunday 12h00 to 15h00
- Dinner: Tuesday – Saturday 18h30 – 21h30
- Closed Mondays
We use Dine Plan for all our bookings, it allows guests to be in control of their reservations and also sends a reminder SMS on the day of the booking. If you do not receive an SMS confirmation of your booking, please contact the restaurant. Please see our reservation policy below.
- Please note that online bookings close at 10h30 for lunch on the same day, and 15:30 for dinner on the same day. Feel to call us on 021 876 3688 should you miss these deadlines.
- Should you be unable to select the date you require, this indicates that the day is full. Should you be unable to add your required total of guests once you have selected a date, this indicates that the current time slot is full for that amount of guests.
- We offer The Marriage of Food and Wine in time slots 12h00 and 12h30 for lunch and 18h30 and 19h00 for dinner. These time slots need to be adhered to and we reserve the right to not proceed with the tasting menu for late arrivals. Please specify in the reservation notes if you are doing this menu. It is priced at R550 and includes wine paired with each dish.
- Our a la carte menu is priced at R345 for starter, main and dessert, R265 for starter and main, and R245 for main and dessert.
- Please note that the whole table needs to select the same menu. Ie, A la carte, or Tasting.
- Lunch bookings are from Tuesday to Sunday from 12h00 to 14h00. All orders need to be placed by 14h30.
- Dinner bookings are from Tuesday to Saturday, from 18h30 to 20h30. All orders need to placed by 21h00.
- Our outdoor area is limited and we try to accommodate all guests in their preferred area of the restaurant. This option is also weather dependent. Please note that dinner is only served inside the restaurant.
- Please note that bookings over 16 guests and functions, can only be made via email@example.com